Rules subject to change.
- Selfie with a Bessemer landmark
- Selfie participating in a 4th event
- Selfie with Marty’s Goldenaires
- Selfie with 50/50 ticket seller
- Selfie in front of a Bessemer business
- Most people in a selfie
- Selfie showing your 4th of July spirit
- Favorite 4th of July Food Selfie
- Fireworks Selfie
- Parade Selfie
- You must be in the selfie. (Duh! Or else it’s not a selfie!)
- Selfies must be submitted through the Bessemer 4th mobile App.
- A winner will be announced on Facebook page for each of the 10 selfie categories and for an overall winner who completes all 10 selfie challenges.
- Winners will be decided by 4th of July volunteers based upon the most creative photo submissions.
- You may submit multiple photos for any category. The number of photos submitted will not be taken into consideration. Your most creative photo (based on judge’s discretion) from a given category will be considered in the judging.
- By submitting photos, the Bessemer 4th of July Committee holds non-exclusive rights to use the photos for marketing and promotion purposes. Photos may be used in future Bessemer 4th of July marketing and advertising including social media, website, and advertising materials. Your photos and information will never be sold or given to third parties.
- This contest is in no way endorsed, sponsored, or includes any other involvement by Apple, inc. and no prizes are being awarded by Apple nor Apple products are being awarded as prizes for the contest.
- The selfie challenge is solely for entertainment purposes. No prizes are guaranteed to be awarded and no compensation given for participating.