Join the fun in the Geocache Dash! Follow the clues and find caches around Bessemer.
Download Geocache Dash Coordinates and Rules
OFFICIAL INSTRUCTIONS AND RULES
TO PLAY THE BESSEMER GEOCACHE DASH:
- Enter the co-ordinates for the geocaches (listed during “Bessemer Blast”) into a GPS tracking unit
OR TRY JUST USING THE CLUES
- Find the container (geocache) hidden at or near the co-ordinates given
- PLEASE try not to damage the hiding spot or give the spot away to others
- Take only ONE drawing entry card per player from each geocache
- REHIDE the container JUST AS YOU FOUND IT – for the next player to find.
- DO NOT move the container.
- Fill out contact info on the back of each entry card
- Return entry cards to the drawing box at:
Bessemer Dairy Queen BY 2:00 PM CDT on July 4th
A Drawing for prizes donated by local businesses will be held. Winners will be contacted and arrangements will be made for prize pick up/delivery.
WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED
- ONLY ONE entry card per person per geocache is allowed. Multiples are disqualified.
- Entry card must be filled out by each player entering the drawing.
- NO gathering or submitting entry cards for others. (it lessens YOUR chances of winning!)
PLEASE REPORT missing or empty geocaches immediately to
SCOTT POSPECK (906) 663-2018
Check out geocaching.com for more info on geocaching WORLDWIDE!