Join the fun in the Geocache Dash! Follow the clues and find caches around Bessemer.
OFFICIAL INSTRUCTIONS AND RULES
TO PLAY THE BESSEMER GEOCACHE DASH:
- Enter the co-ordinates for the geocaches (listed during “Bessemer Blast”) into a GPS tracking unit
OR TRY JUST USING THE CLUES
- Find the container (geocache) hidden at or near the co-ordinates given
- PLEASE try not to damage the hiding spot or give the spot away to others
- Take only ONE drawing entry card per player from each geocache
- REHIDE the container JUST AS YOU FOUND IT – for the next player to find.
- DO NOT move the container.
- Fill out contact info on the back of each entry card
- Return entry cards to the drawing box at:
Bessemer Dairy Queen BY 2:00 PM CDT on July 4th
A Drawing for prizes donated by local businesses will be held. Winners will be contacted and arrangements will be made for prize pick up/delivery.
WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED
- ONLY ONE entry card per person per geocache is allowed. Multiples are disqualified.
- Entry card must be filled out by each player entering the drawing.
- NO gathering or submitting entry cards for others. (it lessens YOUR chances of winning!)
PLEASE REPORT missing or empty geocaches immediately to
SCOTT POSPECK (906) 663-2018
Check out geocaching.com for more info on geocaching WORLDWIDE!